Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I FOUND THE JEGGINGS!

Sorry I haven't updated since forever. I was some what disheartened after my discovery of KStyle, a super amazing blog that tracks down the exact clothing worn by kpop idols in such a short time.
It kicks my blog's ass. Sad. Face.
This girl is insane and in the words of CL, I "just gotta stop hatin' and step [my] game up."

However, I had a highly successful shopping trip the other day with my friend Fluffy.
A little background on Fluffy. He desperately wants to be a pop star and was even scouted by JYP to audition for them in LA. Sadly it did not go so well, but I have faith. He will learn a skill and return! HWAITING! I am also in the middle of my makeover of him.
So remember my failed attempt at jeggings? Well, I found some at Pacsun by Bullhead Crescent.
Ever since Fluffy refused to buy the pair of perfect turquoise skinny jeans that made him look like a member of SHINee our first shopping trip, he has been attempting to find another pair. So I dragged him to the fitting room where we both tried on these jeggings. While I could barely squeeze myself into a 5, he was rocking a 9 which hung half-way down his butt. Sometimes, life is just no fair. Sigh. At least the other people waiting for a fitting room got a good show. The fitting room ladies really seemed to dig Fluffy, too.

So those were a fail, but I did score some nice stuff.

I am so happy that the Bleached Frayed Skinny Jean from Forever 21 actually fit me and looked good. Most of their pants just don't work. These are so 2NE1, yet I fear my blindingly pale skin would blend into the bleachedness instead of peeping through the rips. But Asians like that whole pale thing, right?

I also got the Over It tank Ga Yoon is wearing on the over of 4 Minute's new album. Special thanks to Frank who found it for me and KStyle who located the top.
All in all, a good day.
Next time: my homemade GD shirt. Looks better than it sounds.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess, I hope fluffy makes it to the Finals, I have alot of guy shirt that I could let him borrow, like the ones that GD wears. LOL. But the size is Large, it'll look like a dress. LOL. Anyhow, I know how Kstyle is so full of amazing articles, I used to contribute to her/him, well you gotta start somewhere right? There's also alot of Korean Fashion Blogs:
    EiffelinSoul, http://2ne1fashion.blogspot.com/, http://community.livejournal.com/bigbang_fashion/


    to name a few. ^^, Goodluck again with your blog!

    ReplyDelete