Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Trend: Curtain Glasses?


First Taec wears them in his new MV "My Ear's Candy" with Baek Ji Young. Then we see Minji rocking them on the special stage all girl dance battle. I don't know if I'm down for this. But you know as soon as GD rocks them I'll be on it like white on rice.
My guest contributer, P.O.T.'s comments:
"He's from America - so you know he's thinking about how stupid he looks right now. But I don't blame him because Baek Ji Young is ugly. And she had a nasty sex tape. And her face is plastic."

"It defeats the purpose of glasses! He can't see!"

"When a fifteen year old girl can wear it better than you Taec - and you're a model - something is wrong."


Speaking of Taec.
Looking a bit similar lately, no?


  • Taec
  • G Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment