Monday, August 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



CONGRATULATIONS GD!


for turning 21/22 (depending on what part of the world you're from) and dropping your first solo album today! Both have been a long time coming. I just got a hold of the album and it. is. SICK! Every single song. It's like the best of GD in concentrate form! The wait was definately well worth it. I have a lot I would like to say to you, but it's all sexually explicit and inappropriate for a public forum. However, the girls/guys at the Big Bang Fansite have a very touching and sweet tribute to the one and only Kwon Jiyong. Here's hoping for another amazing 21 years and more! You deserve it!





I know this is like Sophie's Choice, but I must ask:



  • Boy

  • Heartbreaker

  • Breathe

  • Butterfly feat. Jin Jung

  • Hello feat. Sandara

  • Gossip Man feat. Kim GunMo

  • Korean Dream feat. Taeyang

  • The Leaders feat. Teddy & CL

  • She's Gone feat. KUSH

  • Station 1 year




  • 1 comment: