Sunday, August 16, 2009

Statement Jewelry?

Since the promotion of "Again & Again"/"I Hate You" started, Junsu has been rocking the chin mask a la T.O.P. Although I dislike anyone copying my boyfriend that blatantly, it was considerably better than Junho's metal beard.When will these people learn? You can't TOP (heehee) this:

In addition to the mask, they also decide to put Junsu in some statement jewelry.


Ehhh... I don't think I'm feeling that.... For those of you that are, you can try the Dark Beauty necklace from Forever 21. I on the other hand, am craving the Faceted Stud Metal Cuff and the Pyramid Hinged Cuff a la CL.

I think GD would approve.


  • Yes, he'd rock the sh*t out of them.
  • No, GD is too classy for that.
  • Maybe, if he were a girl.
  • Maybe he is a girl.

1 comment:

  1. you know you can actually but the mask that TOP wears :D

    ReplyDelete