Sunday, August 16, 2009

What Would GD Wear?

So, if you haven't figured it out from the title of this blog - I love K-Pop, especially the amazing, at times ridiculous, fashion sense that my favorite idols posses. Above all, I am in love with the awesomeness that is Big Bang and 2NE1. And with the upcoming release of G-Dragon's first solo album (August 18th! Counting the days), I have been on obsession overload. That boy can do no wrong in my opinion. I've even accepted the hobo hair and the ajumma hair. That's how powerful he is. Which made me realize what he had in common with another famous dude.


*Gurgggllee Gurrrggglllee* Hear that? I'm drowning in his swagger.

So begins the chronicling of my adventures to obtain that illustrious GD-ness.

2 comments:

  1. LOL
    i have yet to accept Pocahontas hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. "hear that? i'm drowning in his swagger." that's officially the best line ever, jess. ahahah

    ReplyDelete